HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Moderators: lo&m, Moshe

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Postby Moshe » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:37 am

A very merry Christmas and a happy new year and whatever other holidays you may be clebrating to all CWO members!

It has been pretty quiet round here of late, looking forward to more dixcusion and news on this forum in the new year.

Reminder to all members- engage in all debate in a civil and polite manner & do not get on the wrong side of the board rules, which are the normal rules of civilised, respectful social behaviour! One of our members had to be banned this year for constantly and persistently contravening everything!

All the best over the holiday season. Have fun!
Cor Blimey, Guv'nor! 8)
Moshe

Ultimate Member

Re: HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Postby kev » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:10 pm

Moshe wrote:A very merry Christmas and a happy new year and whatever other holidays you may be clebrating to all CWO members!

It has been pretty quiet round here of late, looking forward to more dixcusion and news on this forum in the new year.

Reminder to all members- engage in all debate in a civil and polite manner & do not get on the wrong side of the board rules, which are the normal rules of civilised, respectful social behaviour! One of our members had to be banned this year for constantly and persistently contravening everything!

All the best over the holiday season. Have fun!

Cheers Clive! I like the way you combine a holiday great and a wave of the big stick in one short but sweet posting! :lol: :merry_xmas: to you too!!
kev

Ultimate Member

Postby Space Cowboy » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:50 am

kev wrote: and a wave of the big stick

Ah, memories of the fragrant Petra-Jane and her ilk ....... it certainly was lively back in the day :wink: :wink: :rofl3:
Waylon Jennings.
" Don't take credit for what's written in the stars,
....... and don't apologise for who you are "
Space Cowboy

Supreme Member

Postby Moshe » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:02 pm

Not waving a big stick! Not much need for a big stick as most members are exceptionally well behaved, if sometimes a bit elusive! I hope folks will post more in the new year!

I had forgotten Petra, my reference was to a more recent case of someone being banned.

I trust folk had a good Christmas. I spent Christmas day in the heart of rural sussex having loads to eat and drink! I intend to spend new years eve at home watching the telly, perhaps having a tipple.

A happy new year to all!
Cor Blimey, Guv'nor! 8)
Moshe

Ultimate Member

Return to General Topics